Claims of Copyright Infringement/DMCA Notices/Counternotices.
If you believe that material available on the Site infringes a copyright of yours (or a person on whose behalf you are authorized to act), please notify our Designated Agent by using the Notice Procedures for Making Copyright Infringement Claims described in this paragraph. We may remove or disable access to any infringing material identified in your notice.
A. You must address notices of infringement to our Designated Agent: Head Cruzine via this email address.
i. Please note that there are substantial penalties for sending false notices.
B. Details of DMCA Notices and Counter-Notices. It is the policy of Cruzine to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA.
i. DMCA Takedown Notices: If you believe your copyrighted work has been copied on the Site in a way that is copyright infringement, you may provide notice to our Designated Agent. The DMCA requires that the notice must include the following information, 17 U.S.C. § 512( c )(3):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Cruzine to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Cruzine to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
ii. DMCA Counter Notices: If you believe that material you have posted to the Site has been removed by mistake or as the result of an improper takedown notice, you may send our Designated Agent, a “counter-notification”. The DMCA requires that a counter-notification must include the following information, 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(3):
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of India, for any judicial district in which Cruzine may be found, and you will accept service of process from the person who provided the notice that led to the removal of the material that you posted, or an agent of that person.